The Company is engaged in delivering its ‘buy and build’ expansion strategy, adding to the range of services provided by the Group through working with organisations that share its vision.
- Focused on out of hospital healthcare worth in excess of £20bn per year – the NHS is moving non-acute care components out of hospitals and closer to home
- Buy and build consolidation strategy fitting with NHS trend towards outsourcing and outcome based commissioning
- Targeting attractive companies in the UK health sector that share Totally’s vision for integrated and cohesive out of hospital healthcare
- Build and develop a high-quality diversified group through organic and acquisition based growth
- Become one of the leading out of hospital healthcare providers in the UK
This strategy is supported by ambitious management who have identified public-market outsourced health services as an attractive prospect and have developed a plan to fully develop this opportunity.