Totally Group (meaning including its subsidiaries or divisions) seeks to make its website as accessible as possible and has built the site with the following in mind:
- the web pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions.
- you can vary the text size by using your browser's text resize option (usually View > Text size).
- all images have been given descriptive alternative text tags.we have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast.
- the page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user-friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings.
- Cascading Style Sheets control the presentation of pages and we have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read.
- all forms and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation; and
- a sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
We believe that this website meets the requirements of the level 1 and 2 criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines. We strive to meet level 3 whenever possible and we adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability whenever we can, although it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving. We continue to review our solutions in line with updates to accepted accessibility guidelines and standards.
If you find a part of our site that is difficult to use, please contact us so that we can continue to improve our overall accessibility. Alternatively, the following tips may be useful:
The text is too small for me to read – how can I change it?
If you are using a desktop PC, then follow these simple instructions:
- Google Chrome: Go to Options (denoted by a vertical line of three dots in the top right of the browser) and select Zoom and the percentage you require.
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to View in your browser and select Zoom, select Zoom Text Only, then select Zoom In.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to View in your browser and then select Text Size and select the size you require from the drop-down list.
If you are using an Apple Mac, then follow these simple instructions:
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to the View menu, then Text size and select Increase/decrease text size.
- Safari: Go to the View menu and select Zoom in.
To reset your zoom setting most browsers accept the Ctrl + 0 command.
The mouse is difficult to use – how can I get around the website?
You can navigate your way to selected areas of our site using your keyboard. You can use the arrow keys to help you with scrolling up and down a page. You can also move up and down pages by using the Page Up and Page Down keys. Using the Home and End keys will take you to the top and bottom of pages, respectively. You may also use the Tab key to jump between links on a page.
I cannot download or view certain documents from the website – how can I get them?
Some documents require specific programs installed on your computer in order to view them. For example .pdf documents require the Adobe Reader program which you can download from www.adobe.com.
If you are unable to open or view documents using the following file types then you may require Microsoft Office products or an update to your software package:
- docx (Microsoft Word)
- .xslx (Microsoft Excel)
- .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint)
The Microsoft Office suite or individual readers are available to purchase here: office.microsoft.com.
Which web browsers are best for viewing the website?
This website is designed to function on the most up-to-date version of the following desktop browsers:
Viewing in older versions is not recommended and certain functionality may not work and is not supported. To check if you are running the latest browser version please visit www.browsehappy.com.
To learn more about web accessibility visit: